Friday, March 17, 2006

It Hurts So Good

I made it to 8:15 Jazzercise today. Whoo-hoo!! I'm back on the morning schedule. For now. Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8:15 is Diane. Diane is a great instructor, even if she is one of the infuriatingly thin ones. She really makes me mad because she's thin and tanned, and she's got this flat little stomach that looks like a board. You know the type: she looks cute, not at all trashy, in those little exercise tops that show just a touch of stomach. I just makes you want to smack her. But we love her, so we don't.
Also, I'm afraid that might be dangerous. Not only is Diane very fit, but she wins the award for most songs with punching and kicking in them. And the face she makes when she punches and kicks? That girl looks mean, I'm telling you what. And this morning? She was torturing us with some sadistic leg routine, and some poor soul said, "this hurts!" Did she have any sympathy at all? No indeedy. Do you know what she said? She said, "It's supposed to hurt." (!!) And then, because it's St. Patrick's day, and several people weren't wearing green, she asked if they had been pinched. Somebody said yes, and she said, "Good!" I'm telling you, she's got a mean streak--don't make her mad.
Okay, it's back to working on the novel...blog you later!

No comments: